Below is a list of fragrant flowers; lavender and lilac being the most fragrant flowers.
1. Gardenia: Gardenias are beautiful, sweetly scented flowers that are pefect for corsages or centerpieces. These flowers represent purity and sweet love.
2. Freesia: Freesia gives off a sweet, citrus scent. These flowers symbolize innocence and friendship.
3. Jasmine: Sweet smelling jasmine has come to represent folly, glee, and cheerfulness.
4. Lavender: The scent of lavender is able to envelope a room. The tiny, powerful blooms represent admiration, solitude, and devotion.
5. Lilac: These strong scented flowers represent first emotions of love, and youthfulness – depending on the color.
6. Casablanca Lily: ”I’m in heaven with you” are what these stunning lilies say.
7. Narcissus: These blooms represent formality and encourage you to stay as sweet as you are.
8. Orange Blossom: These flowers bring wisdom, as well as a beautiful sweet scent.
9. Rose: These sweetly scented flowers have many different meanings depending on their color.
10. Tuberose: This fragrant flower has been described as having a complex, exotic, sweet, floral scent.
Have you seen an article on the same topic you’d like to share? Post a link into the comments box.