1. Rose petals on the aisle don’t have to be one color scattered along a traditional white runner as you see at so many events. Feel free to mix it up!
2. Your bridal bouquet is a perfect place to add a very personal touch, such as a family heirloom.
You could add an antique brooch, locket, war medal, small framed photo, or a vintage coin—anything goes if it is meaningful to you and to scale with the flowers.
3.. Make your bar spectacular! Have a customized ice block created with beautiful flowers frozen inside, such as carnations, gerberas, or calla lilies in varied colors.
You could also serve signature cocktails that have edible flowers either frozen in ice cubes, or added to the swizzle stick for a truly gorgeous garnish.
All are available in bulk at BunchesDirect!
4. Use beautiful and elegant floral touches to create a unique place card table. Add each card to the top of small vases with flowers that coordinate with your wedding theme. You could top each card with a flower cut-out for even more impact. Try lisianthus, garden roses, or cymbidium orchids for a sweet touch, all sold in bulk at BunchesDirect.
5.. Use floral crowns in creative ways too! Make a crown or pretty garland (Check out our Blog to find out how to DIY your own Floral Crown) and adorn your wedding pets!
You could use floral crowns or floral accents on statues as well, for a memorable and unique touch that is sure to create some smiles as the guests arrive.
6.. Suspend flowers, such as calla lilies, from lighting fixtures for a very dramatic look. You could also tuck mini calla lilies into each guest napkin to echo the theme.
7. Mix your flower colors to create vivid impact with your table settings. Don’t feel you have to stick to one color of flower for your centerpieces and accents. Selecting contrasting colors can add a big visual punch that makes your table a lot more memorable and unique.
8. Same rule applies for your bridesmaid bouquets! There is no hard and fast “rule” that says they all have to match. You can express your own creativity by mixing flower colors to create a more creative palette.