Everyone wants their wedding or event to be memorable and special. Flowers are a perfect way to add unique touches that will truly take your event to the next level! Most people think of the customary flower centerpieces for the tables, bouquets for the attendants, and perhaps some added vases of flowers for a welcome table or the buffet.
Don’t stop there! We’ve gathered some remarkable ways to use flowers in more unexpected places to give you big impact. Adding a few of these flower details is sure to take your event way above the ordinary.
1. Frame a Doorway. If you are marrying in a church, adding fresh flowers above the church doors is a beautiful touch that will personalize the venue and truly set your day apart from the rest. You could also add flowers above the entrance to the reception hall or other venue. They provide a gorgeous frame to make a lasting first impression!
2. Flowers along the Aisle. Don’t just tie small sprigs to the chairs, adding flowers all along the edges of the wedding aisle will create a very lush and memorable frame for the bride and her wedding party.
3. Garlands for the Tables. We have all seen vases or containers of flowers dotting the tables, but for even more “next level” impact, you can create DIY garlands with bulk flowers to create a big visual impact. Use a reputable online vendor like BunchesDirect for big savings.
4. Creating an Entrance for the Bride. Use flowers to frame an old doorway, archway or another landmark item to create a memorable “grand entrance” for a bride or the most important person at the event.
5. Guest flowers. A thoughtful touch that will make your guest feel welcome, special and part of your day: Have a selection of beautiful fresh flowers available so they can add one to their outfit and join in your celebration.
6. Signs. Include a special quote, a welcome messages, directions to the bar, or guest seating charts on a pretty sign. The possibilities are endless, but ALL of them are better with fresh flowers!
7. Look Up: Don’t forget the ceiling in the reception venue. Hang fresh flowers on fishing twine or pretty ribbons and your guests will be buzzing! This is a unique and truly gorgeous addition to any space. Order bulk flowers online and you can actually do this, even if it’s on a smaller scale.
8. Bride and Groom Chairs. Don’t forget to adorn the special places where the married couple will enjoy their first meal.
9. Place Settings. Setting fresh flowers at each guest’s place is a very elegant touch and the perfect way to make each guest feel very special. Flowers at each place also provide extra touches of your wedding or event colors at what could otherwise be a bland spot.
Let your own imagination go! If you have any extra ideas, we would love to hear them! Feel free to send a note to [email protected] Happy Wedding Planning!